FRANKFURT – Saipa Group, Iran’s second-largest vehicle maker, plans to manufacture its own version of the Renault Logan, Saipa President Ahmad Ghalehbani tells Ward’s. In addition, Ghalehbani says negotiations surrounding production of the Citroen C4 sedan may be wrapped up this year. Saipa will design Logan spin-off. Automobile Citroen, Kia Motors Corp., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA all are Saipa partners in the field of passenger cars. The Saipa Saba and Nasim, small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saipa to Add Own Version of Logan; May Build Citroen C4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.