Audi AG's successful selling TT coupe gets an open top brother that goes on sale in May. Audi is targeting 10,000 TT sales this year, 4,000 of them roadsters. With the added TT units, Audi is poised to sell 75,000 units in the U.S. this year, the most in the company's history, says Ken Moriarity, head of corporate strategy for Volkswagen/Audi of America Inc. The closest Audi came to that volume was in 1985 when Audi sold 74,241 units. Audi's U.S. sales through March are up 63%, compared to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of Audi TT Roadster Begin in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.