AUBURN HILLS, MI – In an effort to maintain Jeep sales above the 400,000 annually and grow the brand to a sales pace of 800,000 units per year by the end of the decade, the Chrysler Group invests in a new advertising campaign for the brand. Ads will appear the week of Sept. 9 and feature a new brand tagline and logo. Going back to a tagline it used briefly in the 1980s, Jeep has resurrected “Only in a Jeep.” The brand also will begin featuring its trademark 7-slot grille ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales Growth Target for New Jeep Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.