CANBERRA – LPG Australia, an automotive liquid petroleum gas association, predicts the national market for new LPG Autogas-powered vehicles and installations will grow more than 26% this year. The group forecasts an additional 40,000 Autogas vehicles will hit Australian roads by year's end, up from an increase of 31,706 vehicles in 2004. E-Gas Ford Falcon There currently are more than 500,000 Autogas-powered motor vehicles on Australian roads. “System installers reported a massive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of LPG-Powered Cars to Jump 26% Australian Group Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.