U.S. sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks fell sharply in March, with Class 8 registering a 40.1% decline from prior-year, Ward’s data shows. The precipitous fall, as well as large drop in Class 6 sales, brought total medium- and heavy-duty truck sales down 28.2% from March 2006, to 37,965 units. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class March 2007 In Class 8, all truck makers suffered declines of 29% or more, with Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of Medium and Heavy Trucks Down Sharply in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.