Chrysler Group is investing $48 million in its Saltillo, Mexico, assembly plant to accommodate production of a new Class 3 commercial truck. The site will be expanded by 120,000 sq.-ft. (11,150 sq.-m) for the production launch of the all-new ’07 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab. The auto maker makes the announcement in Atlanta at the 2006 National Truck Equipment Assn. (NTEA) spring show. “The Saltillo facility’s unique versatility, capability and adaptability makes it one of Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saltillo Gets Upgrade for Chassis Cab Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.