SEOUL — With the South Korean government's orchestrated chaebol swap of Samsung Motors Inc. for Daewoo Electronics still in question, Samsung Group is driving ahead with ambitious production of its automotive line. One of the first things Samsung Motors did when it got into the auto business several years ago was to benchmark the competition, then design and develop a product that the company considered to be of superior quality and value for the customer. The result is that Samsung's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung drives new 1-ton truck output to meet demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.