American Honda Motor Co. Inc. delivers two Honda FCX hydrogen-powered fuel-cell vehicles to the San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom in an April 13 ceremony. The delivery brings the number of Honda FCXs on the road globally to 12, with the fuel-cell vehicles in operation in the U.S. and Japan. The city of San Francisco, which maintains a fleet of some 700 alternative-fuel and advanced-technology vehicles, has agreed to lease the two vehicles for a year, with the option of a second year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"San Francisco Takes Delivery of Two Honda FCXs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.