LINARES, Spain – Santana Motor SA unveils its new Anibal, a 9-passenger all-wheel-drive SUV destined for export to most major markets except the U.S. The Anibal measures 185 ins. (4.7 m) in overall length and is designed as a work vehicle, aimed at commercial-use buyers and the agricultural market. It is powered by an Iveco SpA 2.8L 4-cyl. turbodiesel, featuring a Robert Bosch GmbH common rail injection system and an intercooler. It produces 125 hp and drives all four wheels through a ZF ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Santana Rolls Out 4WD Anibal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.