SAN DIEGO – As Christmas lists go, Jill Lajdziak’s seems awfully modest. “I’d just like to get our message out there. That’s all I want,” says General Motors Corp.’s Saturn division general manager during a preview of the ’08 Saturn Astra here. Specifically, she would like to convince more Americans Saturn finally boasts a product portfolio to match its renowned retail experience. But given the brand’s history, Lajdziak admits that’s not an easy wish to fulfill. GM launched Saturn in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Chief Says Product Matches Purpose" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.