With interest waning in its bread-and-butter small cars and the introduction of its L-Series midsize sedan nothing short of a failure, it's quite obvious that Saturn Corp. is going to be relying quite heavily on its all-new sport/utility vehicle (SUV). It's “critically important,” Jill Lajdziak, vice president-sales, service and marketing, says of the new SUV unveiled last Friday (Sept. 5) at the Miami auto show. In keeping with its straightforward image, the automaker has named the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Counting Heavily on SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.