Saturn Corp. says the addition of its new L-Series midsize model will double its sales potential and give it a good shot at retaining many of the Saturn owners defecting to other brands. “Midsize cars account for 24% of the car market in the U.S., so the L-Series more than doubles our market potential,” says Saturn President Cynthia Trudell. “When you add the redesigned S-Series (due this fall), which are in the small and sporty segment, Saturn will compete in 41% of the (car) market — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Looks to Keep Buyers in Fold with LS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.