DETROIT -- There’s another casualty in the product development shakeup ongoing at General Motors Corp. under the direction of the North American leadership team Bob Lutz and Gary Cowger. A fourth product being developed for Saturn -- thought to be either a crossover pickup or an extended wheelbase version of the VUE SUV -- has been cancelled. “There was a fourth product in our roll out that we were looking at, and we’re no longer pursuing that particular vehicle,” Jill Lajdziak, Saturn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Loses Product in GM Shakeup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.