DETROIT – The sun is not setting on General Motors Corp.’s Saturn brand, the division’s general manager insists. “We have a tremendous, fresh product portfolio and every month we continue to gain sales,” says Jill Lajdziak. “This is a brand that absolutely fights at every turn.” Saturn may be fighting for its survival as GM devises its next restructuring initiative. A media report that received widespread attention Monday cast doubt on Saturn’s future, as the auto maker seeks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Maintains Orbit in GM Universe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.