Defying its trend of replacing division chiefs from traditional backgrounds with marketing savvy executives, General Motors Corp. names Annette Clayton as president of Saturn Corp. Ms. Clayton, who has held several manufacturing and engineering positions since joining GM in 1983, replaces Cynthia M. Trudell who left March 29 for a position with Brunswick Corp.'s Sea Ray Group (see Ward's Automotive Reports — April 2, '01, p.5). Ms. Trudell also spent her GM career in manufacturing jobs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn President at Home on Shop Floor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.