DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s Saturn division will show its newest concept in open-air driving, the Sky, at the Chicago Auto Show this week. Saturn says the Sky responds to the needs of younger buyers looking for an alternative to small 2-seat roadsters. The Sky concept is a four-season convertible that features enough space for four passengers and plenty of storage space for extra gear. A versatile seating package allows the Sky to convert easily from 2-place to 4-place seating. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Sky Offers Open-Air Driving Alternative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.