Saturn Corp. pulls the wraps off its new LS large sedan, which the company is counting on to keep existing customers in its fold and draw buyers away from imports. The 5-passenger, conservatively styled, 4-door sedan, equipped with either a 2.2L 4-cyl. or 3L V-6, will hit dealer showrooms in September alongside a station wagon version of the car. This marks the first use of the L850 4-cyl. (see Ward's Automotive Reports — March 1, '99 p.3). Prices have not been announced. The new LS has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Unveils Large Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.