ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – Fanuc Robotics America Inc. is looking to dissuade North American manufacturers from the notion they must move production to more economical sites offshore in order to stay competitive. Low-cost labor markets such as China, India and South America and an expanding global consumer base are enticing reasons for companies to pack up and move production overseas. But Rick Schneider, president and CEO-Fanuc Robotics America, says automation and the implementation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Save Your Factory: Automate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.