For dealers who pride themselves on running honest businesses, the idea of hiring an outside company to come into the dealership to hold a sales event can have little appeal. Dealer Brad Cohen (left) and GM Chris George present $50,000 check to George Bouche at a sales event. Some sales event companies have a not-so stellar reputation. Occasionally, a company will bring in its own sales crew and run roughshod over the dealership sales people and customers. Aggressive crews, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Savvy Sales Events" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.