TROY, MI – Metro Detroit’s reputation as a hotbed for automotive research and development grows stronger with the arrival of the German-based Schaeffler Group, a supplier of engine, transmission and chassis components and bearings. Schaeffler subsidiary supplies variable cam-timing for new Ford F-150 3-valve 5.4L Triton V-8. Schaeffler opens its $24 million North American Automotive Center here in suburban Detroit to support the privately held Schaeffler Group’s three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler Opens Troy R&D Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.