DEARBORN – By virtue of his $1 million salary, Nick Scheele was Ford Motor Co.’s highest-paid executive in 2002, says a proxy mailed today to the auto maker’s shareholders. Ford says Scheele – in his first full year as president and chief operating officer – also received $216,663 in "other annual compensation," plus $999,714 in restricted stock for signing a non-competition agreement. Nick Scheele (left) is only holdover from 2001’s highest-paid Ford Motor Co. executives. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scheele Tops Ford Salary List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.