Schrader Electronics, the leading supplier of tire pressure sensors, clearly is in the right place at the right time. Even before the Firestone tire recall led to a legislative mandate for tire pressure sensing, the Northern Ireland-based division of valve producer Schrader-Bridgeport had a healthy book of new business. The company's Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) system, also known as the Schrader Smart Valve, detects loss of air and communicates that information to the driver, via radio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schrader Eyes U.S. Sensor Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.