Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Scion brand announces pricing for its third model, the tC. When it goes on sale nationwide in June, the 2-door coupe will come with a base price of $15,950, plus delivery, processing and handling fees of $515. The only option is an automatic transmission for $800. But the tC also will be able to be equipped with a choice of some 40 accessories. The tC is more expensive than its xA and xB counterparts, but also the most powerful. The unique coupe/hatchback ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion Announces TC Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.