Toyota Motor Corp.’s new youth marque, Scion, begins sales of its xA and xB models at 105 dealerships throughout California. In preparation for the event, nearly 80% of California’s Toyota dealerships have undergone renovations to include a Scion showroom. By next February, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. plans to expand Scion sales to cover the South, Southeast and East Coast regions, soon followed by nationwide sales and a third Scion vehicle launch in June. (See related story: Scion to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion Begins Sale of xA, xB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.