LOUISVILLE, KY – As Toyota Motor Corp.’s groundbreaking Scion youth brand edges closer to its fourth birthday, the auto maker is readying new models to keep the marque fresh. In doing so, Toyota will drop the xA hatchback and boxy xB next spring in favor of two new ’08 vehicles. The brand launched sales with the two vehicles in California in June 2003 and will end their production in December. “The xA and xB will always be very special models for us and have contributed greatly to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion to Drop xA, xB; New Models on Way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.