NEW YORK – Toyota Motor Corp. will preview its all-new Scion brand with two models at the Los Angeles Auto Show next January, says Brian Bolain, national manager for the new marque that's targeted at Generation Y. The two Scion cars bow exclusively in California in June 2003, with a full Sunbelt rollout completed by February 2004. A full national rollout follows, with a third Scion-badged car – based on the ccX concept shown at this year’s auto shows – bowing in June 2004. Bolain says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion Launches Under-the-Radar Buildup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.