Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says next month it will offer a limited-edition Scion, the xA Release Series 2.0. The vehicle will sport a bright spectra blue mica exterior color, as well as various appearance items, including distinctive sport grille, fog lights and color-keyed rear spoiler. The interior will have black fabric with blue accents, a blue interior lighting kit, and various xA Release Series badges and decals. The package adds $1,035 to the $13,045 base price of the ’05 xA. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion xA Limited Edition Model on Sale in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.