SEAT SA President Erich Schmitt resigns from his management board position with Audi AG, effective immediately. The termination of Schmitt’s board member agreement is a result of the dissolution of brand groups within the Volkswagen Group, the auto maker says. The brand group alignment was scrapped by newly appointed VW Chairman Martin Winterkorn, who took the helm of the auto maker following last month’s departure of CEO Bernd Pischetsrieder. Schmitt will remain president of SEAT and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT Chief Gives Up Seat on Audi Management Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.