Volkswagen AG’s Spanish SEAT division says it posted first quarter sales of 6,381 vehicles in Mexico. SEAT has sold 18,224 units in the country since it began operations there in April 2001. SEAT says its market share reached 3.6% for the quarter, placing it at sixth out of 16 auto makers operating in Mexico. SEAT wants to sell more than 18,000 vehicles in the country this year. That’s down from an earlier goal of 22,000-25,000 and a 4% market share. SEAT shortly will launch the Ibiza ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT Mexico Sells 6,381 Units in First Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.