SEAT SA plans to revamp its image, emphasizing a more sporty flare as part of an effort to build the brand into a specialty marque. As part of its efforts to grow the brand, SEAT also will hire more employees. The company already has received more than 16,000 applications from people aged 19 to 29 to fill the 2,000 jobs that will be opened by the departure of employees over age 60, who the company plans to replace by the end of the year. SEAT plans to start the worker replacement program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT Revamps Image; Boosts Employment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.