The next-generation Chrysler Sebring sedan will be based on a new platform that will debut next year in Europe as the underpinnings of the Alfa Romeo Milano, Ward’s learns. The platform, dubbed C-EVO, is scalable, enabling it to accommodate the all-new C-segment Milano and the Sebring, which currently competes among D-segment vehicles. But the next-generation Sebring will not be a rebadged Milano, says a source with knowledge of Chrysler LLC’s plans. It will be engineered as a Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sebring Would Go Italian Under Fiat-Chrysler Tie-Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642