While Ford Motor Co. continues to review its April-June North American production plans, the rest of the industry slates a 26,700-unit increase in car and truck output for the year’s second quarter. This follows an expected 21,000-unit gain in March production as final output figures for the month roll in, especially at Chrysler Group, where full March output is some 33,600 units ahead of plan. The revisions boost planned April-June output to 4,300,800 cars and trucks, nudging it past the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second-Quarter Output Plan Boosted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.