Toyota Motor Corp. says it will delay the planned spring start of a second shift of RAV4 production at its new Woodstock, ON, Canada, plant. “We are not sure when the market will rebound, but we are optimistic. If any vehicle will do well, it is the RAV4,” Ray Tanguay, president of Toyota Motor Mfg. Canada, tells The Free Press of London, ON. The plant still is scheduled to start production of the midsize cross/utility vehicle later this year but it’s unclear how long it will be before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second RAV4 Shift at New Toyota Woodstock Plant Delayed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.