Chinese passenger-car sales reach 1.72 million units for the year's first four months, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers says in a statement. Sedan sales of 1.2 million units accounted for 70.4% of the total. The result was a 61.2% jump over year-ago, CAAM says. The country's 10 leading auto makers sold 856,100 sedans, with Shanghai General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd., a 50-50 joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp., leading the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sedans Drive China's Passenger-Car Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.