TURIN — Fiat SpA has the heir to its Seicento and it's designed by Carrozzeria Bertone SpA, informed sources say. Following its alliance with General Motors Corp. early last year, Fiat's top management reversed a previous decision to approve a design strongly related to the revolutionary Ecobasic research vehicle, first presented in 1999. Alternatively, Fiat management required its own designers, as well as the Italian design houses, to present alternative proposals for the “city car” to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seicento replacement designed by Bertone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.