LAS VEGAS – From a race-ready turbodiesel to a modified version of the bread-and-butter Tiguan cross/utility vehicle, Volkswagen AG attempted to court a diverse pool of vehicle enthusiasts at last week’s Speciality Equipment Market Assn. show here. But it was VW’s ground-hugging, high-powered jet gray 4-door coupe concept, based on the CC now on sale in the U.S., that captured the attention of show-goers. With custom 20-in. wheels, black chrome trim, aggressively bolstered Recaro sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEMA Concepts Stir Up VW Faithful" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.