LAS VEGAS – To enhance the confidence consumers and dealers have in its members’ products, the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. formed ProPledge, a warranty initiative the trade group is piloting with several of its manufacturers and installers. Warranty issues have been a longstanding challenge for SEMA. The credibility of aftermarket parts is damaged whenever customers are denied warranty repairs when the accessories or performance parts they have installed break or misfunction. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEMA Pilots Warranty Initiative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.