HONEOYE FALLS, NY – New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is calling on General Motors Corp. to build a fuel-cell plant in the state and help make it a center for hydrogen-powered vehicles. Clinton was on hand at GM’s fuel-cell development facility here last week to participate in a ceremony marking delivery of a fuel cell-powered truck to the U.S. Army. Sen. Clinton with GM hydrogen fuel-cell pickup. “Upstate New York is uniquely positioned to develop this technology,” Clinton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sen. Clinton Urges Fuel-Cell Plant for NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.