Nissan North America Inc.'s new '07 Sentra compact sedan is off to a slow start in the U.S. On sale since October, Sentra sales have slumped three of the past four months, Ward's data shows. November sales were down 5.6% to 7,975 units from prior-year's 8,450. December deliveries picked up the slack, increasing 4.4% to 7,311 units from 7,270 in like-2005, but were followed by a 22.9% slide in January and 16.6% drop in February, according to Ward's data. Fred Suckow, NNA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sentra Sales Slip as Compact Demand Slows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.