Canada light-vehicle sales in September fell from year-ago results for the first time since April, as booming summer sales prompted by employee-discount programs and other incentives led to a payback. Sales for the month totaled 123,892, for a daily selling rate of 4,956, 2.5% below year-ago’s 5,082 – 25 selling days both periods.(See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Canada sales year-to-date through September are 4.0% ahead of like-2004: 1,227,476 vs. 1,180,689. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September Canada Sales Decline 2.5% From Year Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.