Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. totaled 28,223 units in September, down 0.2% on a daily rate basis vs. the 27,096 rigs delivered year-ago. International’s Class 8 U.S. sales dropped 20.4% in September. Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales declined 8.4% (12,902 vs. 13,502). Freightliner Corp. was the only major manufacturer to post a sales increase with deliveries up 7.7%. Medium-duty sales (Class 4-7) increased 8.0% to 15,321 from 13,594. Deliveries of Class 7 trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September U.S. Big-Truck Sales Flat With Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642