U.S. light-vehicle sales finished September close to expectations, although the results failed to boost optimism about the remainder of the year. Sales posted a 16.6 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), up from the prior month’s 16.0 million and year-ago’s 16.5 million. Related document: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group However, the third quarter finished at a similar 16.6 million SAAR, lowest for the period since 16.1 million in 2001, and well below the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September U.S. Sales Post 16.6 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.