VIENNA – OAO ZMA, the Russian car plant controlled by OAO Severstal-Avto, adds the Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. Actyon SUV to its portfolio. ZMA already builds the Ssangyong Rexton and Kyron. The Naberezhnye Chelny, Russia, plant assembled 4,528 Ssangyongs last year. The locally assembled Actyon will base at the equivalent of $27,455 in Russia. Severstal-Avto expects to produce more than 3,500 Actyons this year. In addition to Ssangyong, ZMA assembles Fiat Automobiles SpA cars.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Severstal-Avto Adds Ssangyong Actyon to Mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.