VIENNA – OAO Severstal-Avto, the Russian manufacturer that controls one engine factory and two vehicle plants, has reached an agreement with Fiat Auto Spa to produce Fiat Ducato light-commercial vehicles at a new facility in Elabuga, Tatarstan. Severstal-Avto and Fiat last year signed an agreement to build the Fiat Palio, Albea and Doblo in Russia. The cars are expected to be assembled at the OAO ZMA plant in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, later this year. The new Elabuga plant has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Severstal-Avto to Build Fiat Ducato Vehicles in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.