VIENNA – Assembly of Ssangyong Rexton SUVs is under way at OAO Severstal-Avto’s Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA) plant in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, a federal republic of Russia. Tatarstan Prime Minister Rustam Minnikhanov drove the first locally assembled Rexton off the line Dec. 22. Rextons assembled at ZMA are available with 2.3L and 3.2L gasoline engines or a 2.7L diesel. Rexton to base at $30,990 in Russia. The cheapest version of the basic Rexton 2.3 will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Severstal-Avto Launches Ssangyong Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.