Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.âs California-based U.S. design studio is facing a shakeup, Wardâs learns. The reorganization at Nissan Design America in La Jolla involves possible job losses as well as reassignments. Nissan North America Inc. spokesman Brian Brockman declines comment. Simon Sproule, the Japan-based auto makerâs director of global communications, tells Wardâs personnel changes are an annual event at Nissan, in keeping with fiscal year-end. It is customary to make âbig management ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shakeup at Nissanâs U.S. Design Studio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.