SHANGHAI — Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. says the company profited in 1999 from its interests in auto-partsmakers and joint-venture Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. The automaking JV's turnover, excluding sales tax, reached RMB6 billion (US$725 million) for the year. Shanghai Auto in May 1999 also acquired a 50% holding in Shanghai Koito Automotive Lamp Co. Ltd., 49% of ZF Shanghai Steering Co. Ltd., 50% of Shanghai Steering Co. Ltd. and 50% of Shanghai Automotive Brake System Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Auto joint ventures, partsmakers net profits in 1999" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.