SHANGHAI — The Shanghai Bus Mfg. Co. and the Shanghai Feiyi Automotive Co. Ltd., the city's two largest bus manufacturers, have merged, giving the new company a combined registered capital of US$21.7 million. Industry insiders say the move is a major step for this leading industrial city in its attempt to build the auto industry into a pillar of local economy. The new company, called the Shanghai Bus Mfg. Co. Ltd., is co-funded by the Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC), the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai bus companies consolidate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.