SHANGHAI — The Shanghai International Family Car Exposition, China's first automobile exposition focusing on family vehicles, recently showcased models from domestic and international manufacturers alike. While cars from BMW AG, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota Motor Corp. and others were on display, perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the four-day show was the way in which the vehicles could be purchased. For the first time ever, auction houses were allowed to sell foreign brand cars on the spot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai exposition encourages car loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.