Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. launches a new phase in its operations as it begins exporting Chinese-made vehicles to other markets. The auto maker begins shipment of the first of 10,000 units of its popular Chevrolet New Sail small car to Chile from the Chinese Port of Yantai this week. The vehicles are produced at GM Shanghai's Yantai manufacturing complex. The cars will be sold in Chile through Chevrolet dealerships. Eventually, they will be exported to other South American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM Begins Exports of Chevy New Sail to Chile; Eyes Other Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.